Me and my husband stayed here for a few days and was thinking to stay longer but we changed our mind.Our room was small and wasnt nice from what we expected it to be.the service was alright but the food was disgusting to be honest. Room were so warm bacause of the small windows, entertainment were not good either,would not... More
- Also Known As:
- Parisienne Hotel Blackpool
- Royal York Hotel Blackpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the fashionable North Promenade, The Parisienne Hotel not only offers a friendly welcome but value for money and fantastic home-cooked food, a stone's throw away from Blackpool's many shops, bars and attractions - the hotel is in a prime location for all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Parisienne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.