We stayed for 3 nights. We had a special deal with Secret escapes which was 122 quid per night. We had a 1st floor room, NOT an apartment. It was tiny. Fold-down small double bed, +++ road noise, shower had a faulty thermostat so either boiling hot or freezing cold. Shower gel was topped up with water!!! Very poor show... More
- Also Known As:
- Go Native Smartcity Hostels @ Devonshire Street Hotel London
- Go Native Smartcity Hostels @ Devonshire Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Go Native Regents Park is perfectly located in the centre of London. The property offers a choice of 56 studios, all fitted with modern appliances and furniture. All studios have their own individual character and basic kitchenette facilities with one fully fitted kitchen on each floor. The property is located just 300 meters away from famous Oxford Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Go Native Regent's Park Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.