Booked this hotel partly because of Tripadvisor reviews as we wanted somewhere near The Royal Festival Hall [15min stroll] but mainly because of a great deal through Quickrooms.£105 b&b. Room [with a view,8th floor], breakfast [full] & customer service, all perfectly acceptable. Would use again if a deal was on offer but would hesitate to pay much more due to... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 London Waterloo is situated in the well known Waterloo Road, 5 minutes away from Waterloo Tube Station. The hotel has 177 guest rooms (135 Standard Double Bedrooms, 41 Deluxe Bedrooms and 1 Suite) and is equipped with all services common to our H10 City Hotels (including a large selection of products on our Breakfast Buffet, A la Carte Restaurant, Lobby Bar with Business Corner, GYM and a Health and Beauty Area located on the 8th floor). There are also 4 fully equipped meeting rooms as well as COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London