We stayed on a Saturday night to meet up with our parents who were having an extended stay in London. We arrived from "up north" at around 9.30am. The doorman greeted us and said that our parents were in the breakfast room waiting for us. We checked in (even so early in the day) and were shown to our room... More
- Also Known As:
- Athenaeum Hotel And Apartments
- Athenaeum Hotel Apartments
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **Free Wi-fi / Free mini bar soft drinks & snacks / Kids eat free when dining with an adult **The Athenaeum is the luxury London hotel with a big personality. Ideally located in Mayfair, overlooking leafy Green Park - it’s just a stroll away from Buckingham Palace, the West End and the capital's best shops. A selection of stunning rooms, suites and luxurious, homely apartments make The Athenaeum the perfect choice for families and business travellers alike. In-room facilities include complimentary soft drinks and snacks from the minibar, free Wi-Fi, Bose docking stations and flat screen TVs. Kids eat free when dining with adults. Don’t miss the award-winning afternoon tea, beautiful restaurant, cosy Whisky Bar and charming boutique spa. It is your home from home in London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Occupancy Marketing, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Athenaeum Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.