Stayed one night in June. Basement rooms are below par, but rest of hotel seems ok (Basement rooms have no windows and appear small and claustrophobic as a result). Typical London hotel - somewhat pricey, but fairly quaint and stately. Good quality cooked breakfast and free WIFI.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.