I read all the reviews and the wife and i were a bit worried, we booked this superbreak holiday at very short notice, so did not have much of a choice of hotels, this was the only one available in our budget, so we walked up the never ending hill from chalk farm tube station( not too steep but a... More
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.