I have stayed twice at . High Holborn for 7-8 days each time. Clean safe, location convenient. Breakfast a little so so this past trip (Sept) adequate and included in price. But definately recommend. If u r an American lower your expectations. It isn't the Ritz. I stayed in one of the renovated rooms 1st floor it was very quiet.... More
- Also Known As:
- High Holborn Residence Hotel
- High Holborn Residence Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Holborn residence provides great value bed and breakfast accommodation in one of the best central London locations imaginable.The accommodation is close to all of the main central London attractions- within easy walking distance of Covent Garden, Oxford Street, Regent Street, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster and the British Museum.If you’re looking for budget accommodation in the West End, High Holborn cannot be beaten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your LSE High Holborn Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.