Good price for location (visited in 2006), quite streets, some facilities nearby, very hostel-like room (we were 12 I think girls) with one bathroom. Not sure since then, hopefully has improved. Staff was very nice and quality of beds was ok.
- Also Known As:
- International Students House Hotel London
- International Students House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- International Students House (ISH) is a student residence and a unique social, cultural and recreational centre. ISH is a central place to meet people from Britain and around the world. International Students House offers accommodation in single, twin, quad and multi bed rooms. We are located in zone one opposite Great Portland Street tube station and only a ten minute walk from the delights of Oxford Street and attractions such as London Zoo and Madame Tussauds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your International Students House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.