The Marlin Apartments provide a great alternative to a hotel, plenty of room, great location and very reasonably priced with all the comforts of home including dishwasher, washing machine. Whilst they do not offer the usual hotel trappings, such as restaurant, room service etc due to location this was not too much of a worry.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments - Empire Square Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments - Empire Square Hotel
- Marlin Apartments Empire Square
- Marlin Apartments Empire Square London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at London Bridge, just minutes from London’s financial district, this landmark development provides unrivalled access to London’s City centre and it’s most inspiring attractions. These cutting edge apartments fuse London’s cosmopolitan culture with award winning contemporary design, encompassing a vast internal courtyard and private landscaped gardens. Modern furnishings complement the large living space in each apartment, with many offering striking views across London. The emphasis is on light and space, with most apartments boasting large scenic windows and floor-to-ceiling glazing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook and CityZen so you can book your Marlin Apartments - Empire Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.