I stayed at the very noisy Ebor Mews apartment on Goodramgate and it was very loud. In fact the drunks and cars kept going until the early hours of the morning. The Apartment itself was very flimsy indeed, cheaply furnished, especially the kitchen. The equipment was basic, glasses sparse and other kitchen utensils lacking. There was tea and coffee and... More
- Also Known As:
- Goodramgate Apartments Hotel York
- Goodramgate Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 Serviced centrally located self-catering apartments,close together, created in grade 2 listed Georgian buildings adjacent to Yorks historic Monk Bar, 300 metres from York Minster, spacious, central, historic and inviting. Sleeping from 2-6, total capacity 34.Also newly launched grade 2 listed Georgian town house in the City Centre by the river. Sleeps up to 14 in 5 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms, fully fitted kitchen, outside area, 10 metres from the river bank, 200 metres from the main shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Goodramgate Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.