Spent a few nights here and loved the place. No pretensions, knowledgable and friendly staff/owners and a great little bar which is good for a couple of shorts before heading out for dinner. The full breakfast is a bonus and very welcome. A great cost-effective accommodation option in Bath Would we go back - Yes
- Also Known As:
- Ashley Villa Guest House Hotel Bath
- Ashley Villa Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run guest house just 1.l mile from the centre of Bath. A selection of room, singles, doubles, twins and family rooms, all decorated in a contemporary style with modern en-suite bathrooms. All breakfasts are cooked to order with freshly prepared and locally sourced ingredients. There is a lounge and licensed bar, pretty patio garden with outdoor heated swimming pool. There is free wifi access throughout the guest house plus the added bonus of a large free car park for all guests. It is an easy 20 minute walk into Bath or regular buses stop outside Ashley Villa every 5 minutes. We welcome all, corporate business, tourists, groups, families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Ashley Villa Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.