Me and my boyfriend recently stayed here on the 3rd December 2013 and it was amazing! I booked the romantic break in the clubman apartment and it was faultless! Everything was so clean and tidy and we got everything that was stated in the deal. (Sainsbury's and waitrose food too may I add)! It is also located right outside the... More
- Also Known As:
- Staying Cool At The Rotunda Hotel
- Staying Cool At The Rotunda Hotel Birmingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying Cool's stunning apartments on the top three floors of the refurbished Rotunda offer amazing views of the city, just three minutes from New Street and Moor Street Stations and right next door to Selfridges. Each apartment has floor-to-ceiling glass windows that open fully and the four Penthouses have their own private open balconies on the very top floor. These stylish apartments have been designed with maximum comfort in mind. Each comes with bespoke designer furniture, a very well-equipped Poggenpohl kitchen, Gaggia espresso maker with complimentary locally sourced milk and Illy or Fairtrade coffee, oranges for the juicer, Apple Mac, iPod dock, plus a king size bed with pocket sprung/memory foam mattress for the very best night's sleep. There's a 24 hour reception plus daytime/evening concierge offering Staying Cool's renowned service. Choose from Minis (studios), Clubmans (one beds), Maxis (two beds) and Roadsters (two bed Penthouses). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Staying Cool at the Rotunda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.