It was our first visit to Haworth and we wanted a traditional place to stay for the evening; The Old Registry seemed to be a perfect combination of location and value for money. Upon arrival you could sense the relaxed and peaceful vibe and we were shown to our room (The Cherubs Room) by the attentive Manageress. The room itself... More
- Also Known As:
- The Old Registry Haworth Hotel Haworth
- The Old Registry Haworth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Old Registry Guest house, Haworth. Haworth is a great place to visit at any time of the year & The Old Registry Guest House is perfectly situated on the cobbled Main Street to enjoy everything about this unique Yorkshire village. Home of the Bronte Sisters, this picturesque village, surrounded by rugged and beautiful moorland, has much to offer for a short break in Yorkshire. In addition to the Bronte Parsonage Museum there is the Keighley and Worth Valley Steam Railway, where much of the classic film The Railway Children was shot. There are guided walks and ghost tours, fantastic restaurants and quaint old fashioned shops, beautiful countryside and a full calendar of events including the famous Haworth 1940's weekend. Just a couple of miles from the Pennine Way, Haworth is an ideal base to discover the Yorkshire Moors and the Yorkshire Dales. The market town of Skipton, the spa town of Ilkley, the craft town of Hebden Bridge, the World Heritage site of Saltaire and the Duke of Devonshire's Bolton Abbey Estate are all within a half hour drive. At The Old Registry Guest House we have 9 individually themed & decorated, quality en-suite bedrooms. All of our double rooms have lovely views, most have four-poster luxury beds and some even have whirlpool baths! We are proud to support the Deliciouslyorkshire campaign and our breakfast is second to none with local ingredients cooked to perfection. We hope to Welcome you soon ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Old Registry Haworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.