This is a very nice and very old Inn in a lovely location (most rooms have a lovely view across a valley). The Inn had a complete renovation back in the 80' so it has "all mod cons", but the decor needs updating (as another reviewer found). The TV is an old CRT-type, the mattress is of similar vintage and... More
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Llangollen
- Britannia Inn Llangollen, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Inn is a lovely historic 18th-century inn set in a wonderful country setting, with breathtaking views down over the Dee Valley. High up the hill out of town, set at the foot of the Horseshoe Pass, the Brit is a great place for good food, drink and company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Britannia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.