By far and away the most comfortable place I have stayed in Britain. It felt like Jim and Eryl invited us into their home and we were their guests of honour, no favour was too much. I hope we go back and one day manage to conquer Snowdon - unfortunately the wind speed was just too much!
- Also Known As:
- Plas Coch Guest House Hotel Llanberis
- Plas Coch Guest House Hotel
- Plas Coch Guest House Llanberis, Snowdonia National Park, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, fully en-suite Guest House with garden in Llanberis. Extensive breakfast menu using organic or local ingredients wherever possible. The menu features a range of meat, fish, egg, vegetarian and vegan dishes. All diets catered for. All welcome including children of all ages. Tea/coffee, TV, hairdryer in all rooms. Internet access free at all times, including wireless access in all rooms. ... more less