It was far too expensive to stay here at £75 each per night, with no breakfast and where there is a charge for wifi. The bed was too hard and pillows were uncomfortable. I won't be staying again and I wouldn'd recommend it to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen Central West Hotel
- Premier Inn Aberdeen Central West Hotel Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aberdeen Anderson Drive Premier Inn has everything you'd expect from a premier hotel experience. We have incredibly comfy beds in every room, free car parking and an onsite pub restaurant, which has something for everyone. This coupled with quite rooms with WIFI access available Aberdeen Anderson Drive is perfect for a business base or as a destination for a quite weekend away either yourself of with the family. We are conveniently positioned within easy reach of all the main Aberdeen transport links, which connect Aberdeen to the world; 3 miles from Aberdeen train station, 5 miles from Aberdeen Airport and 4 miles from Aberdeen ferry terminal. If however your looking closer to the hotel for shops / Restaurants and other local amenities Aberdeen city centre is only 2 miles away. The team at Aberdeen Anderson Drive look forward to welcoming you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.