We stayed at AmarAgua last August for a part of our honeymoon in Scotland. The white and gold room was very nice and cosy, the house was pristine clean, the food was delicious, and the hosts were warm and welcoming. Thanks a lot!
- Also Known As:
- Amaragua Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Amaragua Guest House Hotel
- AmarAgua Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AmarAgua is a comfortable Victorian residence, situated in a quiet residential area, built in the 1880s but recently upgraded retaining many original features, it is the perfect location for those who want to relax away from the noise of the capital but at the same time stay not too far from the city centre and all main attractions. ... more less