the hotel is close to Edinburgh railway station. But it is not easy to find it. The room is small, only a bed, a desk and chair. Sometimes it is noisy at night since there are pubs nearby. the reception and guest rooms are in different buildings, it seems a little bit inconvenient.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Hotel
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fancy having your own private room within a shared apartment, or your very own apartment, right in the city-centre of Edinburgh? Well you can at Euro Hostel’s budget accommodation in Edinburgh Halls. Perfect for everyone from singles and couples to families, backpackers and groups of all sizes, our Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls accommodation is the ideal base to explore this fabulous city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.