My wife and I had spent a wonderful month in Britain, starting off in southern England and ending up in the far northwest Highlands of Scotland. Our journey from Achiltibuie to Loch Winnoch, near Glasgow for the return flight home, required a stopover in the middle and, while I decry single night stays in B&Bs and country hotels, a bit... More
- Also Known As:
- Birchwood Hotel Pitlochry
- Birchwood Pitlochry, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enclosed by woodland and garden, the Birchwood Hotel provides quiet seclusion in a country-house atmosphere only minutes from the centre of Pitlochry, an ideal holiday location at the heart of Perthshire and Scotland. From the Birchwood there is easy nearby access to the wealth of scenic, historic, cultural, wildlife, sport and adventure opportunities which characterise Perthshire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Birchwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.