Stayed for just one night in May, as we were passing through, it should have been longer. Christine and Steve are excellent hosts, making everyone feel welcome. The room, like the rest of house, was pristine and tastefully decorated and very comfortable. Breakfast was very tasty and having a choice of which elements of a full English breakfast you wanted... More
- Also Known As:
- The Jessop Townhouse Hotel
- The Jessop Townhouse Hotel Tewkesbury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Tewkesbury and a stones throw from Tewkesbury Abbey Jessop House Hotel is a privately owned and operated Georgian Townhouse Hotel located in town centre. Our rooms are spacious well appointed. There's a wide selection of meals available for breakfast using only the highest quality ingredients. Jessop House also has a licensed bar, parking and wireless internet access throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Jessop Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.