We stopped here for one night while visiting family. We normally stop at other premier inns around this area but this came up at £34 for the night so it was worth trying. The hotel were very accomodating in allowing us to take a third child in the room in a ready bed (I did check this at the time... More
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Hyde) Hotel
- Premier Inn Manchester (Hyde) Hotel Manchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the end of M67, with excellent transport links to the rest of the Manchester area. This hotel is ideally positioned for a visit to Manchester and the Peak District, leading directly on to the Trans Pennine Trail. Conveniently located, Premier Inn Manchester (Hyde) is near Godley Train Station, providing a 20-minute journey to Manchester city centre. Wacky Warehouse hosts children's activities, next to the hotel. Some of the comfortable rooms at Premier Inn can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children are also served a free full breakfast, when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast. The full all-you-can-eat breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection. Premier Inn Manchester (Hyde) is next to the Mottram Wood restaurant, serving good value food in a welcoming environment. There is free on-site parking, interconnecting rooms and a 24-hour reception at this Premier Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester - Hyde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.