We went to Strasbourg for a weekend. The hotel is located a few tram stops from the centre - the walk to the tram stop is short but perhaps a bit scary when it is dark. But it is convenient to get to the centre - a lot of trams running smoothly and on time. The room was not too... More
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Strasbourg Athena
- Comfort Hotel Strasbourg Athena Strasbourg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a fitness and spa centre with 2 saunas, a hot tub and a steam bath, this hotel is a 10-minute tram ride from Strasbourg city centre.Each air-conditioned and soundproofed room at the Comfort Hôtel Strasbourg Athena Spa has bright décor and is equipped with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. All rooms are accessible by a lift.A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room and snacks are available 24 hours a day at reception. In the evening, guests are invited to relax in the hotel’s bar or on the terrace.A 24-hour front desk with free access to the business corner, which includes a computer and printer is provided. Free private parking is available on site.The hotel is easily accessible by the A4 and A351 motorways. Tram station Ducs d’Alsace is 500 metres and Hôpital de Hautepierre is 600 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fareportal , Otel and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Hotel Strasbourg Athena Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.