While traveling through The Loire Valley in France, we had the opportunity to stay at the Chateau Beaulieu for a couple of nights. Although the chateau is quite old, 15th and 16th century, it provides a lot of charm and outstanding food for dinner. The service in the restaurant is outstanding. If you are in the area, make a reservation... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Beaulieu Hotel
- Chateau De Beaulieu Tours
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18th-century chateau nestled amid idyllic park and gardens - 4 km from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de Beaulieu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.