la Tortiniere is PERFECT in every way! Our stay while touring the Chateaus of the Loire was delightful. The hotel is charming, the rooms beautiful, the staff wonderful, and the restaurant delicious. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. You will need your GPS to find the hotel, but it's location is so lovely that you'll be thrilled... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Domaine de La TORTINIERE is a charming Château Hotel in the heart of the Loire Valley, in a 15 acres Parc overlooking the Indre River. Wonderful place for a visit of the Loire valley Castle (between Azay le Rideau and Chenonceau, children loves it, warm welcome), nice service and delicious restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Domaine de la Tortiniere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Tortiniere Hotel
- Domaine De La Tortiniere Hotel Tours