We booked here after one unhappy night at Les Haute Roches (review October 13th). I wanted to give Domaine de la Tortiniere a 4.5, but that wasn't an option so, I've rounded it up to 5. Their aim is to please, with always gracious and friendly service. The accommodations are a little dated, but given the classic style we did... More
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Tortiniere Hotel Tours
- Domaine De La Tortiniere Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Domaine de La TORTINIERE is a charming Château Hotel in the heart of the Loire Valley, in a 15 acres Parc overlooking the Indre River. Wonderful place for a visit of the Loire valley Castle (between Azay le Rideau and Chenonceau, children loves it, warm welcome), nice service and delicious restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Domaine de la Tortiniere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.