First, the personnel, starting with the manager but no less the very helpful Jeremy and his weekend stand-in Romain. (This congenial attitude was in contrast to the personnel we encountered during a recent stay at the nearby Hotel Lenox.) Second, while our room gave out onto a high-traffic street, it was very quiet thanks to two sets of double-pane French... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Du Danube St Germain
- Du Danube St Germain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 3-star hotel in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres, family owned since 1962. We offer a choice of standard rooms (small and economical), some superior rooms and a few family rooms. All our bedrooms feature private facilities; they vary in size and comfort according to their rates; all the rooms are very personalized (with cable-TV, telephone, individual safe). The hotel is not air-conditioned. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion so you can book your Hotel du Danube St. Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.