Ibis Styles Paris Republique is definitely a great choice for travelers to Paris. I spent 3 nights here and was given corner room on 5th floor which had a great window view. The room was spacious and the breakfast was awesome. The free Wi-Fi worked well during my stay. Would like to recommend this hotel to others.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Paris Republique Hotel Paris
- All Seasons Paris Republique Hotel
- All Seasons Paris
- Accor Paris Republique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast + unlimited Wi-Fi are included in all prices at the All Seasons Paris République. The hotel is located in the center of Paris, near to the Canal Saint-Martin and the main theaters. It is served by 5 metro lines, is close to the Gare de l'Est, Gare du Nord and Gare de Lyon train stations, and benefits from easy access to the Villepinte and Versailles exhibition centers. The hotel has 70 completely renovated air-conditioned rooms. 328 yards (300 m) to paying public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Venere, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Styles Paris Republique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.