Stayed here two nights in a single room. Everything was great. The room was nicely done for Paris, the price was reasonable and I had the gym (small but quite sufficient) all to myself. For me this location was poerfect. It's close to the Metro and perfect for the work I came to Paris to do. I also love that... More
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.