My husband and I decided to spend part of our honeymoon in Paris. We booked the Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain in order to enjoy a romantic stay in a central location. The hotel was absolutely wonderful. It has a location which is convenient to many bars, restaurants, and sight-seeing points, like Ste. Chapelle, the Luxemborg Gardens and Musee D'Orsay. In spite... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.