We stayed at the Hotel Madeleine Haussmann for 2 nights in November 2013.It's very close to a metro & within walking distance to the Louvre, Place de la concorde & Champs elysee. The staff were very friendly and spoke English. The hotel whilst small, is clean and tidy. Breakfast was 12 Euro with boiled eggs, toast, croissant, yoghurt, cereals, tea,... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madeleine Haussmann
- Madeleine Haussmann Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Madeleine Haussmann is a perfect place for leisure and business travelers. The Hotel is located near the Madeleine place, Champs Elysees Avenue, Opera and the Haussmann Boulevard with its great department stores such Galleries Lafayette featuring 35 rooms nicely decorated in flashy colors and contemporain style with modern equipment : Free Wifi, A/C, flat screen TV, minibar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Madeleine Haussmann Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.