Me and my friend stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We never planned on staying here however our other hotel was cancelled at the last minute and this was the best and cheapest hotel I could find. I am so glad we ended up staying at this hotel as we took the Euro-lines coach... More
- Also Known As:
- International Hotel Paris
- Hotel International Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lovely hotel is recognized for the warmth of our welcoming staff, and offers its 37 comfortable rooms which all include a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower, private toilet amenities, telephone and TV. We are located in a very quiet blind street, very close to the historical center (5 min by metro). We will assist you in finding the entertainment high spots of this district much in vogue within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Budget Places, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.