I stayed here over the Bastille Day weekend 2012, with my daughter and 2 of her friends, they shared a room and I had my own. Both room's décor was modern and newly renovated, the beds were fantastically comfortable and the bathrooms clean and modern, showers were excellent. The staff were helpful and accommodating. Breakfasts were well worth the extra... More
- Also Known As:
- Beausejour Montmarte Hotel
- Beausejour Montmarte Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret, the Beauséjour Montmartre has 36 air-conditioned rooms, accommodating 1 to 4 people, with free wireless internet access. The hotel has a wine bar « Le Discret » opening onto an internal garden, offering a refreshing area of greenery.15 minutes by metro from the Champs Elysées and 15 minutes' walk from Saint Lazare railway station, the hotel Beauséjour Montmartre is located in the North-West of Paris, in a quiet side street bordering the Batignolles quarter, with direct access to the Stade de France, via line 13 of the metro.Formerly a family guest house, founded in 1855, this three star hotel, completely renovated in 2011/2012 blends tradition with modernity. Open 24 hours a day, this elegant and discreet hotel is a real haven of peace and quiet in the heart of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, AvailPro, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hotel Beausejour Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.