DO NOT STAY HERE! I went here with my school last week and it was 4 days from hell! The rooms were very basic and indulged in filth; there was crap between the beds, chewing gum stuck to the wall of our toilet, little hairs all over our bed covers and marks all over the walls *god only knows what... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence International Hotel
- Residence International Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Internationale de Paris is located east of Paris, close to the Pere Lachaise cemetery, in an area offering tranquillity, and 10-15 minutes walking from bars, restaurants, concert halls and clubs (Fleche d'Or, Maroquinerie, Bellevilloise).8 minutes walking from 2 metro stations (lines 3 and 9), you can easily reach the center of Paris with a 15 minutes metro ride.Our 102 air-conditioned rooms (1 to 5 beds) are all equipped with WC, private bathroom, satellite TV and phone.The Residence features a self-service restaurant (on request only, the day of arrival). Continental breakfast is free.Check-in time is from 3 PM, but you may also arrive earlier and leave your stuff in our free luggage room.24-hour reception and computer area with internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Residence International Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.