I came to this hotel with my school on the 21st of july untill the 24th. My friends and I were in a room meant too fit 6 people in, but we could hardly all fit in. There was a tv, but we didnt get any signal! The shower and bathroom were not pleasent. The food was discusting, and i... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence International Hotel
- Residence International Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Internationale de Paris is located east of Paris, close to the Pere Lachaise cemetery, in an area offering tranquillity, and 10-15 minutes walking from bars, restaurants, concert halls and clubs (Fleche d'Or, Maroquinerie, Bellevilloise).8 minutes walking from 2 metro stations (lines 3 and 9), you can easily reach the center of Paris with a 15 minutes metro ride.Our 102 air-conditioned rooms (1 to 5 beds) are all equipped with WC, private bathroom, satellite TV and phone.The Residence features a self-service restaurant (on request only, the day of arrival). Continental breakfast is free.Check-in time is from 3 PM, but you may also arrive earlier and leave your stuff in our free luggage room.24-hour reception and computer area with internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Residence International Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.