Stayed for 7 nights with my family. It was our first stay in Paris. Guys from reception are very helpful and polite. You can print your tickets for evening shows,what not all hotels do in Paris. After long days In Paris there were comfortable beds and clean bath for us. Easy access to all places in Paris thanks to the... More
- Also Known As:
- Champerret Heliopolis Paris
- Champerret Heliopolis Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cosy and quiet hotel in the heart of the 17th arrondissement near "Espace Champerret", Porte Maillot (Palais des Congrès), Les Champs Elysées (Arc de Triomphe). The Champerret Heliopolis hotel is located at 50 meters of the metro station Porte de Champerret on the line n°3. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Budget Places, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Champerret Heliopolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.