This hotel was booked on line for a long weekend break but did not really match up with it's adverts. Firstly the good points. As other reviews state the hotel is between the old and new towns and both are a few minutes walk, uphill to the castle area though. It is also only a few minutes walk from the... More
- Also Known As:
- Des Trois Couronnes Carcassonne
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hôtel DES TROIS COURONNES*** is ideally located in front of The old City of Carcassonne, at 10 minutes walking from the remparts, and 5 minutes from the town centre.- 69 rooms and 1 suite, 45 with a balcony and a panoramic view of the old city.- Panoramic restaurant on the 4th floor opened all year long- Panoramic Terrasse restaurant on the banks of the river (from april to october)- Private garage and bus park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.