We came for three nights and stayed for five - so elegant, spacious, comfortable and warm was our apartment, it was difficult to leave. We found it a great place to work from, with a generous supply of fine coffee and teas in the kitchen, not to mention the great local wines in the mini-bar. A short walk into the... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau La Tour Apollinaire Hotel Perpignan
- Chateau La Tour Apollinaire Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury apartments and rooms in exotic gardens with pool. 5 mins from Perpignan centre and airport. Boutique self-catering hotel with breakfast & private dining available on request. Each apt features home cinema, wi-fi and internet access, living room, designer kitchen & dining room. Queen size and 4 poster beds. Corporate enquiries welcome for events and large groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chateau La Tour Apollinaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.