The hotel looks like a small castle! The interior design is very nice and the hostess that received us was very friendly and helpful. Though I don't expect her to speak English. The hotel is located near the Bayeux cathedral and the Tapestry museum, they serve continental breakfast for additional price, but it is ok. There is a large free... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel Bayeux
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Deco villa built in 1937, right in historic center of Bayeux. Next to train station, museums, restaurants and place du Québec (tours pick up place). Some rooms with Cathedral view and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Castel Noble Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.