The house is wonderful. Very secure with an easy side entrance with a key pad. Close to everything you would love to see in the charming town. Our bathroom was huge and had been redone recently. Met some lovely people from Norway on a weekend trip at breakfast. Would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel Bayeux
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Deco villa built in 1937, right in historic center of Bayeux. Next to train station, museums, restaurants and place du Québec (tours pick up place). Some rooms with Cathedral view and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Castel Noble Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.