While in Honfleur, France , we decided to have lunch at Ferme St. Simeon. We thought it had a Michelin star ( I do not think so ) and it is a fine hotel, beautiful location and a short walk from the city center. The dining room was lovely , and the food quite good, but it was very expensive... More
- Also Known As:
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Hotel Honfleur
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Honfleur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From Courbet to Monet, many great painterssought inspiration from the enchanting coloursand lights of the Côte Fleurie. Their refuge?This beautiful and utterly charming Normandyhouse perched on the heights of Honfleur.More than a century later, the Ferme SaintSiméon continues to cultivate the legend’slegacy. These days, the astutely preservedspirit of olden days mingles with modern refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Splendia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your La Ferme Saint Simeon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.