Driving up from the road and seeing the castle, the property, the vines and the legendary "caillous" is memorable. Dinner was lovely and well prepared; the room (if you step up to the suite with a private patio) is very pleasant and very relaxing. Breakfast in the front patio is also lovely. The hotel is fine and located minutes from... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Chateau Des Fines Roches Hotel
- Hostellerie Chateau Des Fines Roches Hotel Chateauneuf-Du-Pape
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poets and artists from Provence came to this castle build in the middle of the vineyards of Châteauneuf du Pape at the end of the XIXth century. Home to the Marquis Folco de Baroncelli, in a mix of medieval and Provencal fantasy benefiting from a warm weather and the special spirit brought by the exceptional view going from the popes palace in Avignon to the Luberon and far beyond. This exclusive 4 Stars Hotel situated between Avignon and Orange will offer you all the charms of an authentic castle as well as the extraordinary services and relaxation opportunities of the magical Provence Region in France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Hostellerie Chateau des Fines Roches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.