Both the concierge and Beatrice. The hotel ambassador, will make your stay special. Perfect views, amazing food, and excellent service. Just outside of St. Tropez the shuttle offers easy access to they hype from this oasis hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Messardiere Hotel St-Tropez
- Chateau De La Messardiere Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Château de la Messardière offers magnificent panoramic views over the Bay of Saint-Tropez, vineyards of Ramatuelle & beaches of Pampelonne. Just 3 minutes from the Sea & Saint-Tropez town centre, this authentic 19th-century castle, bordered by 25-acre grounds, is an exceptional vacation choice. Spa of 465m2, featuring products by Valmont and Cinq Mondes, combined with a fitness room and pool, jacuzzi, steam baths.118 rooms have balconies or terrace. The hotel's gourmet ‘Les Trois Saisons’ restaurant specializes in refined Southern-style cuisine. « La Terrasse » restaurant serves a range of sunny dishes and light cuisine by the poolside. More Mediterranean delights lie just few minutes away, with Tropezina beach plus the stunning, unspoiled landscapes of the Bay of Saint-Tropez and sparkling Var coast. A show of exclusive designer boutiques and luxury yachts awaits you in Saint-Tropez, coupled with all the charm of this authentic village and its Provençal market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AvailPro, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Chateau De La Messardiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.