Great location if driving. Large bedroom, stunning views of Alps (try to get glacier view if poss), nice swimming indoor pool (ask for towels at check-in, otherwise you'll have to walk through reception), very friendly staff, very clean.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.