The hotel is located very convenient to get to/from the airport and the central railway station and the main sightseeing locations like Pinakothekes, Nymphenburg, Munich Residence etc. There is no restaurant in the hotel itself, but a lot of nice places with various cuisine around, and the hotel has a deal with Greek restaurant nearby.The staff is very friendly and... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the harmonious blend of historic charm and modern decor in the stylish, completely non smoking 3 star Mercure Munchen am Olympiapark. Our 66 rooms, individually appointed to help you feel at home, cosy hotel bar and garden terrace provide every comfort for your short break or business trip. The many sights of the city centre are just a 7 minute tram ride away. Guests can enjoy a walk around the Olympic Park, just 200 m from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Mercure Hotel Munchen am Olympiapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Munchen Am Olympiapark
- Accor Munchen Am Olympiapark