Stayed here for one night whilst touring. Good location, a few minutes walk from the centre. The colours used on the walls and patterned carpets were a bit 'unpleasant. Didn't have breakfast as it was 16 euros, (I think). Found plenty of places in town where we could eat and drink. Thank you Mercure/Accor. Frances & Philip Mitchell
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wuerzburg Am Mainufer
- Accor Wuerzburg Am Mainufer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of Marienberg fortress (2 km) close to the river Main and only 5 minutes walk from the historic town centre with direct access to the Main hiking treck, the airconditioned 3 star hotel Mercure Wurzburg am Mainufer offers you a warm welcome.All our 129 rooms are equipped with minibar, high speed Internet and WLAN. In addition, the hotel offers a restaurant, a bar, several meeting rooms and a pay parking garage. The hotel is only 500 m from the Wurzburg convention centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, ACCOR, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Hotel Wuerzburg am Mainufer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.