The hotel is conveniently located in a charming neighborhood of Albayzin (the old Moorish area). It is 10-15 minutes walk to the Cathedral, where we take a minibus to the Alhambra palaces. On our way there we pass the Arabian market. It is also about 15 minutes walk to Sacramonte, where gypsies live in caves and where we see flamenco... More
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Splendia and Tingo so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.