I cannot say enough good things about the Hacienda de San Rafael. We travelled for 2 weeks throughout Central Spain and Andalucia, renting apartments and houses in the center of town in each place, and having a fantastic time all the while. But when when it came to Sevilla, we knew that we wanted to slow down, relax and enjoy... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda De San Rafael Hotel Seville
- Hacienda De San Rafael Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying half between Seville & Jerez in the heart of Andalucia, the 300 year old Hacienda de San Rafael is a lovingly restored hotel of great charm. Formally a thriving olive farm, the hacienda now comprises 11 deluxe luxurious en suite bedrooms & 3 new thatched cottages or "casitas" set in an exclusive garden area and sharing their own infinity pool, perfect for those seeking privacy and space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hacienda de San Rafael reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.