The Mandarin is a refurbished old bank building in prime location for Barcelona shopping, eating and nightlife. The building has its limitations, however interesting it is the way they have solved the refurbishment. We think this is the reason for us being slightly disappointed in the room vs. the price they charge for it. We had a deluxe boulevard room... More
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona has a superb address on the city’s famous Passeig de Gràcia, near the Casa Batlló by Gaudi with its fabulous façade. Our new luxury hotel, with 98 rooms and suites, is situated in an elegant mid 20th century building, recreated with a highly stylised contemporary interior by Spanish born designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Jetsetter, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.