Helpful staff, cheap and cheerful, small kitchen fine for quick meals with big fridge and hot plates No plug in the bath but showers worked well. Towels provided and sheets clean Very central for places to eat and to walk into town and lots of the sights. Metro easy. Can walk anywhere Not sure that single women would feel ok... More
- Also Known As:
- Blue Hostel Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Blue Hostel Barcelona Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a brand new hostel with a different concept, small but with big and comfortable rooms. You will absolutely feel at home because it’s really quiet and silent.The building is a modernist palace situated in the centric “Gótico” district and the best thing of all, it’s only two blocks from the famous “Rambla”. Blue is in the very center of the 'Movida'...that is mean.. in the center of Nigthlife spot.Close to the hostal (5 minute-walk) you can find the best turistic attractions of town like the “Plaza Real”, Museums, the cathedral of Barcelona. The beach, “Arc Del Triumph' and the “Liceu” theatre you can find them within 15 minutes. As well as the Picasso museum, “Port Vell” and the Colon promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Blue Hostel Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.