Me and my boyfriend went to Barcelona for the weekend to see Barca play. We had an amazing time Barcelona is a beautiful city but we never had time to travel round it all. Will be going back soon though. The hotel was included with the Thomas Cook Sports package. You got your hotel match tickets and stadium tour. Hotel-... More
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Albeniz Barcelona
- Catalonia Albeniz Hotel Barcelona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosy hotel located in Aragon street one of the main streets of Barcelona that will allow you to arrive shortly to any point of the city. Nearby Gaudi's master piece, the Sagrada Familia church, and two important shopping centres, Glories and La Maquinista. The hotel has 2 rooms (for meetings, conferences and seminars), a coffee bar and a car park for its clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Catalonia Albeniz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.