Never stayed in a hostel before, so was slightly dubious. I was a group of 4 women. The staff were extremely helpful. Room was small but was spotlessly clean. We had a tv(not expected), and a fab view of La Rambla, with a small balcony. The bathroom was a wet room and had plenty of fresh towels. These were replenished... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Mare Nostrum Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Mare Nostrum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME AT THE B&B HOSTAL MARE NOSTRUM!Located in downtown Barcelona on the famous Rambla, between the Boqueria Market and the Liceu Theatre, offers a pleasant and comfortable treatment to feel at home.The ideal place to discover Barcelona from the center, feeling his whole life, people, streets, shops... only ten minute walking until the Cathedral of Barcelona or to Santa Maria del Mar.The hostel has 30 comfortable rooms, fully equipped. Some with views of La Rambla.An UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!Bienvenidos al HOSTAL MARE NOSTRUM! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Budget Places, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hostal Mare Nostrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.