Good choice for short stay in Barcelona. Not to loll but to spend 3~4 nights in heart of the Gothic Quarter. Friendly helpful smily staff. Rooms are small but very clean. Breakfast is simple, a bit too simple, but tasty. As friendly advice: less price you can have nice breakfast in many small places in two steps distance around. We... More
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Avinyo Barcelona
- Catalonia Avinyo Hotel Barcelona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Avinyo hotel stands in a privileged location in the centre of Barcelona. Only a few metres from Ferran and Ample street and very close to Las Ramblas and Plaza Sant Jaume. This hotel is situated on Avinyo street plenty of tradition and character and with a wide variety of modern shops and boutiques and located in the real heart of the Gothic Quarter. Other places of interest near the hotel include the Cathedral and Liceu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Budget Places, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Catalonia Avinyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.