The Catalonia Las Cortes is located on Calle del Prado, one of the most pleasant streets in the old Center of Madrid, between the Prado museum and the Puerta del Sol. In other words, you can walk just about everywhere you would want to go in 20 minutes or less. The hotel is located in a several hundred year old... More
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Cortes Madrid
- Catalonia Las Cortes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Cortes is located in Madrid's famous 'Barrio de las Letras', or writer's district, it is just a few metres from Plaza Santa Ana square and equally closes to the city's main shopping and leisure districts. Opened in January 2006, the hotel is situated in an old 18th century small palace whose interior has maintained all of the original frescos, as well as the main staircase and coving. This four-star hotel has 63 elegantly appointed rooms with every convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Catalonia Las Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.